Wednesday 16 December 2009

Wednesday 16th December

It's showtime!

The 2nd Pitch of Desperation: Alexander's Plight was today. The pitch was a success and yet something is bugging me and I feel somethings not quite right.

The feedback was marvellous and for the most part everyone worked hard and all the staying behind after hours to work and arriving early seemed to pay off. So why is this feeling nagging at me?

My role was to draw the listeners in with my words all while pitching what I have effectively been doing this term.

Notes I took away from today:

1. Even the most basic concept can be made into something amazing with enough heart
2. I still have much to learn when it comes to presenting
3. I need to be more prepared to stand up to scrutiny and questioning
4. Preparation pays dividends

Anyway that's all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment