Wednesday 14 July 2010

Wednesday July 14th Part 2

This part focuses on the dialogue for the game.

Desperation Main Game:

Sylvie:
There you are Master Alexander, I have been looking everywhere for you.

Alexander:
For me? Do you need something?

Sylvie:
Lord Raphael has told me to summon you to his room immediately for some reason..

Alexander:
I see.. I will head there now.

Sylvie:
And before you go, you can use the [A] and [D] buttons to moveleft and right respectively

Alexander:
I see, thank you very much for telling me.

(As Alexander reaches Raphael's room)

Adelia:
Ahh, if it isn’t Alexander, I take it you want to see father?

Adelia:
I do not see any reason for you to be here however I am in a gracious
enough mood to let you go in.

Adelia:
I am going to find Sebastian, he mentioned something about being
with him when he claims Agnidynestra as his own.

Alexander:
Agnidynestra???

Adelia:
Oh, of course you would not know about it, how foolish of me to think such
a thing...

Adelia:
It does not matter anyway, once Sebastian claims the sword there will be no use
for a weakling like you.

Adelia:
I have no idea why father even considered you as an heir since it is obvious
that you do not have half of the potential that Sebastian has.

Adelia:
Take this as your first and only warning to stay out of the way.

Adelia:
Anyway this is getting dull, off you go to see daddy dearest.

(After Alexander enters the room)

Alexander:
You summoned me father?

Raphael:
It begins my son.

Alexander:
It begins?

Raphael:
Yes, there is something you need to know. About our family and more importantly your destiny.

Alexander:
Family? Destiny? What is this about?

Raphael:
Soon I will depart this life Alexander.

Alexander:
?!

Raphael:
Listen to me Alexander, You will carry a great burden as a result of what I have done, something that I am truly sorry about.

Raphael:
However you must know this truth.

Raphael:
Sebastian and Adelia are after Agnidynestra, the blade I once wielded...

Raphael:
The swords power is determined by the heart and emotions of its wielder
and as a result great power can be drawn from it at will.

Raphael:
Before her passing, Talisa promised the blade would be passed down
to Sebastian upon my passing.

Raphael:
Or at least that is what she thought..

Raphael:
Unfortunately for her and ultimately for Sebastian, the sword is not
where she thought.

Raphael:
This Alexander, is where you will meet and confront your destiny.

Raphael:
You must become the new custodian and claim the sword as your own!

Raphael:
Do NOT let Sebastian or Adelia anywhere near it!

Raphael:
Talisa has had an influence that has rendered their hearts black,
so such power cannot be allowed to fall into the hands of the corrupt.

Raphael:
Sebastian is powerful and he is ruthless, this makes him a dangerous foe
and with Adelia at his side you stand little chance against either of them.

Raphael:
I fear that even with the sword Sebastian would kill you in a matter
of seconds..

Raphael:
This is exactly why you must train well and learn to attune your mind
and body to the sword to prepare for the day that you and Sebastian
fight in a battle of wills.

Raphael:
Now go! Take the sword and leave this place!

Raphael:
Use [J] and [K] to attack and block respectively, cut down
anything that stands in your way!

Alexander:
I understand.. and father, Thank you.

(Just as Alexander is about to leave out of the front door)

‘Master Alexander please stop, do not go outside!’,

Alexander:
You look out of breath, what has happened!

Lord Sebastian is looking for you!

Alexander:
Sebastian?! What does he want?

I have no idea. However he is on his way back here now
and he looks furious!

Alexander:
Where did you last see him?


He was in the courtyard with Lady Adelia, telling her to watch the exits!

Alexander:
So it has begun..

Indeed it has begun!

Turn over the sword to me at once Alexander..

Alexander:
No Sebastian, Father has already entrusted the sword to me.

Alexander:
The new rightful heir to the sword is me!

Sebastian:
You fool.. you dare defy me?

Sebastian:
Fine you traitor..

Sebastian:
SECURITY!!!

Sebastian:
APPREHEND HIM AT ALL COSTS, DO NOT LET HIM ESCAPE!!!

The Security
At once Lord Sebastian!

Sebastian:
There is no escape!

Sebastian:
This time you will die here baby brother!

Sylvie:
Run!!!

(INSERT ADDITIONAL DIALOGUE HERE)

No comments:

Post a Comment